Steeldive SD1968, Monobloc version2, NH35, DD AR Sapphire, Lume,300m Diving,BNIB
Up for sale is a brand new Steeldive SD1968 Diver.
- Inspired by Marinemaster 300 SBDX001 model
- 'Monobloc' Case in one piece
- Seiko NH35 Automatic Movement
- Hacking and Handwinding
- Double Domed Sapphire Crystal with Blue Anti-Reflective Coating
- 120 Click Rotational Ceramic Bezel
- BGW9 Luminova Dial and Ceramic Bezel Insert
- Black Dial and Bezel Insert color
- 44mm Case Diameter
- 52mm Lug to Lug
- 17mm Case Thickness
- Screwdown Crown
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Hard Presentation Box and Warranty CardPlease also see YouTube reviews to know this watch and Steeldive.
All watches must be returned within 30 days of receipt and in its original condition without any physical changes.
(E.g. scratches, shortening of bracelet, missing watch tag and/or box etc.)
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
We accept return for refund or exchange, if the watch is defective upon receiving, and in unused and brand new condition.
All watches with full package available in Adelaide SA.
Items are well protected with Australia Post Standard Box.
Ships within 1 business day from SA once payment received.
Free Australia Post Express + Signature delivery anywhere in Australia.
We also post Worldwide.
We are experiencing restricted movement across the world.
Please expect a delay with Australia Post International Standard service in processing and delivery of shipments during this period.
Please choose Australia Post International Express (EMS) if you want to receive the parcel faster.
Buyers are responsible for possible imports tax, duty and fees for the purchase, if required by your customs office.
Please feel free to contact us for any information or assistance.
We test your watch before shipping to ensure everything works well.
We will keep tracking your parcel and make sure your purchase arrives safely.