Seagull 1963 ST1901 Venus 40mm Chronograph Dome AR, Display Back, 2 Straps BNIB
Up for sale is a brand new Seagull ST1901 watch, the best entry level mechanical (hand-winding) Chronograph.An upgrade of 1960s Chinese Pilot watch - PLAN B
- Seagull 1963 Model
- Genuine Sea-Gull ST1901 movement
- Domed Mineral Crystal with Blue AR Coating (old-fashioned distortions)
- Exhibition Caseback
- 40mm Diameter
- 21 Jewels
- 21600 Beat Rate
- 45 Hours Power Reserve
- 13.5mm Thickness
- 20mm Lug Width
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Nato strap + Leather strap in Brown color
- Full retail box with Cards
- The history of the first aviation chronograph of the Chinese Air Force (1963).In April 1961, Tianjin Watch Factory, famous for its success in manufacturing "China's First Watch" at home and abroad, established a trial production for China based on the task assigned by the light department at that time. The aviation watch (chronograph) used by the Air Force has a mission code of "304". As of October 1965, a total of three batches of sample tables have been tried out. In December 1965, "304" was approved by the First Light Industry Department, including 08 units at that time, Air Force Command, Naval Aviation Command, Naval Equipment Ordering Department Manufacturing Supervision Department, and Marine Aviation Protection Department, etc. 38 leaders, expert organizations appraised, finalized, and allowed production. In May 1966, the Tianjin Watch Factory decided to put it into operation. At the end of October of the same year, 1,400 finished products were assembled and sent to the front line of the Chinese Air Force. China ’s first military aviation chronograph 55 years after its birth today, Hong Kong Zhongtian Timepiece Co., Ltd. mobilized the old The three generations of technical talents in China and the Youth, with the "304" chronograph movement as the original form, innovatively launched China's first engraved version of the aviation watch.
All watches must be returned within 30 days of receipt and in its original condition without any physical changes.
(E.g. scratches, shortening of bracelet, missing watch tag and/or box etc.)
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
We accept return for refund or exchange, if the watch is defective upon receiving, and in unused and brand new condition.
All watches with full package available in Adelaide SA.
Items are well protected with Australia Post Standard Box.
Ships within 1 business day from SA once payment received.
Free Australia Post Express + Signature delivery anywhere in Australia.
We also post Worldwide.
We are experiencing restricted movement across the world.
Please expect a delay with Australia Post International Standard service in processing and delivery of shipments during this period.
Please choose Australia Post International Express (EMS) if you want to receive the parcel faster.
Buyers are responsible for possible imports tax, duty and fees for the purchase, if required by your customs office.
Please feel free to contact us for any information or assistance.
We test your watch before shipping to ensure everything works well.
We will keep tracking your parcel and make sure your purchase arrives safely.